AeroTrak Portable Particle Counter 9350
Request A Quote
The TSI AeroTrak® Portable Particle Counters Model 9350 offer best-in-class features and versatility. The Model 9350 provides a 1.77 CFM (50 L/min) flow with 0.3 μm sensitivity. Compatible with TSI’s accurate ventilation probes that measure air velocity/temperature/RH, Model 9350 provides you with a complete solution for your certification needs. Particle count data can be conveniently viewed on screen, downloaded using TrakPro™ Lite Secure software, or printed directly to the integrated printer.
This particle counter can generate pass/fail reports for ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, and FS209E, via the on board printer and the supplied TrakPro Lite Secure download software. Multiple particle counter configurations can be conveniently stored and uploaded as needed. This product can be used as a stand-alone particle counter or integrated into a facility monitoring system like TSI’s FMS 5.
The Model 9350 complies with all the stringent requirements set forth in ISO 21501-4. It is calibrated with NIST traceable PSL spheres using TSI’s world-class Classifier and Condensation Particle Counters, the recognized standard for particle measurements.
Features and Benefits
- 0.3 to 25 μm size range
- Up to six channels of simultaneous data
- 1.77 CFM (50 L/min) flow rate
- Complies with all requirements of ISO 21501-4
- Data storage: 250 zones, 999 locations, and 10,000 samples
- USB, USB Storage Device and Ethernet data transfer
- Industry’s loudest audible alarm
- Easy icon-driven touch screen operation
- Onboard reports for ISO-14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, and FS209E
- External certification reports via TrakPro Lite Secure
- Allows storage and recall of specific Recipes and Zone configurations
- Displays up to three environmental parameters
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Particle contamination monitoring
- Installed filter leak testing
- Cleanroom certification
To download applicable software and/or firmware, please use the Software/Firmware Selector.