AIrflow Instruments Indoor Air Quality Meter IAQ920
This unit has been discontinued as of January 1, 2011.
The Airflow Instruments IAQ920 Indoor Air Quality Meter quickly and accurately measures carbon dioxide, temperature, and humidity levels in real time with a single probe. It stores up to 12,700 sets of downloadable readings with time and date stamp. It is the ideal instrument for checking ventilation rates, air changes, investigating indoor air quality, and performing thermal comfort studies.
Features and Benefits
- Long-lasting NDIR sensor to monitor CO2
- Manual or continuous data logging
- Includes LogDat2 software and interface cable to download to a PC
- Calculates % outside air from CO2 or temperature
- Displays humidity as %RH, dew point, wet bulb, absolute humidity, or humidity ratio
- Hard carrying case
- 4 alkaline batteries
- Calibration collar
- Operation and service manual
- Calibration certificate
- AC adaptor
- Downloading software with USB cable