Aerosol and Dust Monitors
Process Aerosol Monitor 3375 is an accessory for monodisperse aerosol generators like our CMAG.
Measures lung-deposited surface area of inhaled particles. Modes for tracheobronchial, alveolar deposition response.
Indicates the surface area of nanoparticle aerosols that deposit in the lung
Real-Time Aerosol Monitoring Solutions
Aerosol monitors - commonly referred to as dust monitors, particulate monitors, light scattering laser photometers, and nephlometers - are used to measure dust, smoke, mist, fume, condensates, and fog. TSI Aerosol Monitors offer real-time, direct-reading results, which is quickly becoming an industry best practice in occupational hygiene, indoor air quality, and outdoor environmental fugitive emissions monitoring.
Direct-Reading Aerosol Monitoring and Analysis
TSI Aerosol Monitors enable real-time, direct-reading aerosol monitoring and analysis in a variety of indoor and outdoor applications including:
- Dust monitoring
- Ambient monitoring
- Work area monitoring
- Personal exposure monitoring
- Outdoor environmental fugitive emissions monitoring
- HVAC and LEV monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality monitoring
Solutions for Area Monitoring and Breathing Zone Analysis
- TSI DustTrak™ DRX Aerosol Monitors simultaneously measure both mass and size fraction, and offer aerosol monitoring and analysis - all in one instrument
- TSI SidePak™ AM510 Personal Aerosol Monitor - the lightest personal dust monitor on the market - is a rugged belt-mounted laser photometer that is compact and quiet.
From handheld to desktop to personal aerosol monitors, no other manufacturer has the capability to perform real-time, direct-reading aerosol monitoring and analysis in any environment or application.