Ideal Tools for Face Velocity Measurements
The dependable VelociCalc® Air Velocity Meters measure air velocity and temperature, calculate flow rate and perform statistical calculations. Some models also measure humidity, and perform dew point and wet bulb temperature calculations.
Professionals have found VelociCalc Air Velocity Meters to be ideal tools for measuring face velocity measurements in fume hoods and spray booths, or for IAQ and ventilation system checks.
Model 9515 is an economical air velocity meter that does not compromise accuracy or precision. It features a 40-inch (101.6-cm) telescoping integrated probe for difficult to reach measurements.
VelociCalc Models 9535 and 9545 thermal anemometers are like having multiple instruments for the price of just one. These meters simultaneously measure and data log several ventilation parameters using a single probe with multiple sensors. Both models measure velocity, temperature and calculate flow. Model 9545 also measures relative humidity, and calculates dew point, and wet bulb temperature. Models 9535 and 9545 have telescopic straight probes; Models 9535-A and 9545-A have telescopic articulated probes.
Features and Benefits
- Accurate air velocity measurements
- Easy recording of multiple measuring points
- Calculates valuable statistics—average, maximum and minimum values—and records the number of samples
- Flow rate calculated automatically
- Durable telescoping probe with etched length marks
- Available with optional articulating probe
- Model 9515 range is 0 to 4,000 ft/min (0 to 20 m/s)
- Models 9535 and 9545
- Simultaneously measure velocity and temperature
- Calculates volumetric flow and actual/standard velocity
- Measures humidity (Models 9545 and 9545-A)
- Displays up to 3 measurements simultaneously
- LogDat2™ downloading software included
- Articulated probe versions available (9535-A and 9545-A)
- HVAC system performance
- Plant maintenance
- Critical environment certification