Airflow Instruments Positive and Negative Duct Accreditation System PAN321
This unit has been discontinued as of December 1, 2011.
The Airflow™ Instruments Positive and Negative Duct Accreditation (PANDA) System PAN321 Series provides contractors, commissioning engineers, and research and development technicians with the best in class choice of test equipment to quantify air leakage in ductwork and other areas as well as the ability to measure the performance of ducted systems. The PANDA provides a fast, accurate, automated solution and helps to ensure compliance with EN12237, EN1507 and EUROVENT 2/2 standards, enhancing energy savings in buildings.
Features and Benefits
- Positive and Negative Duct Leakage Testing in one rig
- Energy savings by testing and minimizing duct leaks
- Compliant with the following standards:
- EN12237 Ventilation for Buildings—Ductwork—Strength & Leakage of Circular Sheet Metal Ducts
- EN1507 Ventilation for Buildings—Sheet Metal ducts with Rectangular Section—Requirements for Strength and Leakage
- EUROVENT 2/2 Air Leakage Rate in Sheet Metal Air Distribution Systems
- Accuracy is ± 2,5% of volume flow
- Unique performance and fan speed control charge up of duct system to test static pressure within minutes
- Fits in the back of vans and estate cars
- Model PAN321 comes with standard Airflow TA460-P Multi-Function Instrument and PVM620 Micromanometer.
- Automatically calculates leakage rate in real time
- Simultaneous displays flow leakage rate and static pressure
- Provides a pass/fail indication for a given tightness class
- Automatically corrects actual volume flow leakage rate to Standard Temperature and Pressure (STP)
- Monitors barometric pressure and temperature in real time
- Stores data that can be downloaded for report generation and documentation
- Works with Model 8934 Portable Printer