Alnor Hydronic Manometer HM670
Obsolete as of July 23, 2013.
The Alnor® Hydronic Manometer HM670 is used to balance hydronic heating and cooling systems and to check pump performance. The HM670 model can measure and display differential, high side, and low side pressures simultaneously without the need to change hose connections or instrument valve settings.
Features and Benefits
- Measure and display high side, low side, and differential pressure simultaneously from 0 to 300 psi (0 to 2068 kPa)
- Reads in. H2O, ft. H2O, psi, in. Hg, mm H2O, kPa, mm Hg, or bar
- Large backlit display for use in low light areas
- Operates on four alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Robust, splash-proof case
- Meter weight with batteries is 2.65 lbs (1.20 kg)
- Hard carrying case
- (2) 6.7 ft x ¼-in. (2 m x 6 mm) hoses with shut-off valves
- (2) B&G readout probes
- (2) P/T gauge adapter probes
- Power cord