Alnor Velometer Anemometers
Air Velocity Meter 8100A-16 0 / 400 and 0 / 1600 fpm
Velocity Meter 8100-8 0 / 200 and 0 / 800 fpm
Air Velocity Meter 8100B-25 0 / 500 and 0 / 2500 fpm
Compact, Lightweight, Easy Operation Anemometers
Contractors, balancing professionals, plant engineers, and industrial hygienists have preferred Alnor® Velometer® Anemometers for decades. They are used for HVAC balancing, face velocity measurement, energy audits, and more.
The Alnor Velometers are palm-sized meters designed for fast, accurate air velocity measurements. The meter is compact, direct reading, and requires no attachments. You simply hold it in the air stream and read the displayed velocity measurement on the analog scale.
Accurate Measurable in a Variety of Environments
- Available in multiple ranges: 0-200 and 0-800 fpm ; 0-400 and 0-1600 fpm ; 0-500 and 0-2500 fpm
- Alnor Velometer Anemometers utilize the swinging vane measuring technique, eliminating the need for a power source or batteries
- Intrinsically safe for use in hazardous environments
Feature-Rich Alnor Velometers Anemometers Provide Trusted Results
Trust your application to Alnor Velometer Anemometers – equipped with the features you need.
- Light-weight and easy to use, the Alnor Velometers measure accurately in any position
- Ideal for measuring general face velocities