Condensation Monodisperse Aerosol Generator 3475
Request A Quote
The Condensation Monodisperse Aerosol Generator* 3475 (CMAG) produces high-concentration, monodisperse aerosol. This condensation-type aerosol generator produces liquid or solid particles from a variety of oils, waxes, and other materials, in concentrations greater than 106 particles/cm3. It generates monodisperse particles in the range from 0.1 to 8 µm and operates at a flow rate of 4 L/min. Particles can be fluorescently or radioactively labeled. The CMAG offers rapid response when changing aerosol size, and it can operate for long periods without interruption.
*Availability limited in Europe.
†Depends upon particle material used.
Features and Benefits
- Generates monodisperse particles from 0.1 to 8 µm
- Produces concentrations >106 particles/cm3
- Human and animal exposure studies
- Filter testing
- Particle-sizing instrument evaluation and calibration
- Smoke-detector performance analyses
- Wind-tunnel seeding
- Laser Doppler velocimeter (LDV) seeding
- General-purpose test-aerosol production