Fast Mobility Particle Sizer Spectrometer 3091
Request A Quote
The Fast Mobility Particle Sizer 3091 (FMPS™) spectrometer measures particles in the range from 5.6 to 560 nm, offering a total of 32 channels of resolution (16 channels per decade). It uses an electrical mobility measurement technique similar to that used in our SMPS. However, instead of a CPC, the FMPS spectrometer uses multiple, low-noise electrometers for particle detection. This produces particle-size-distribution measurements with one-second resolution, providing the ability to visualize particle events and changes in particle size distribution in real time.
The FMPS spectrometer operates at a high flow rate (10 L/min) to minimize diffusion losses of ultrafine and nanoparticles. It operates at ambient pressure to prevent evaporation of volatile particles, and it requires no consumables.
These particle sizers are easy to transport, set up, and operate. Equipment be configured to measure single or multiple runs continuously for up to 12 hours in length. Its large, color VGA display and built-in control knob provide easy access to instrument features, set-up menus, and data displays.
Features and Benefits
- Measures particles in the range from 5.6 to 560 nm
- Measures particle events and size distributions in real time
- Offers 32 channels of resolution
- Comprehensive software for data collection and analysis
- Single-box design for easy transport, set up, and operation
- Particle formation and growth studies
- Indoor air-quality measurements
- Environmental research
- Inhalation toxicology studies
- Urban canyon studies
- Transient emission studies from stacks, boilers, and wood burners
- Fast Mobility Particle Sizer software
To request more information about TSI's Fast Mobility Particle Sizer (FMPS™) spectrometer, including a
price quotation, a system demo
/or product literature,
contact TSI today.