Industry recognized instructor, Dr. Roy McKay of the University of Cincinnati, will offer attendees valuable respiratory protection training in a one-day course. Designed for all levels of experience, these experts will cover current standards regulating respiratory protection, approved fit testing methods and correct techniques to administer and maintain a respiratory protection program.
Through a combination of lecture, discussion and practice, the course will include:
- Overview of OSHA Respiratory Protection Standard (29CFR 1910.134)
- Overview of Assigned Protection Factors, and when fit testing is necessary
- QNFT & QLFT considerations
- QNFT & QLFT demonstrations and hands-on participant practice
- Interpreting fit test results
- Common mistakes and pitfalls
2013 dates and locations
||Long Beach, CA
Please register below to receive updates as information becomes more readily available.
REGISTER FOR updates