Mass Flowmeter 4226
This unit has been discontinued as of December 31, 2007.
Model 4226-01-01 mass flowmeter is high accuracy air flow flow rate sensor.
It features a very low pressure drop, wide flow rate range and 20 millisecond response time. The rugged, sealed housing is ideal for demanding environments.
Series 4200 flowmeters are 100% calibrated and completely ready to install. The standard, simple design of Series 4200 flowmeters saves engineering time, reduces costs and helps get products to market faster.
Note: These meters are designed and priced to be replaced rather than recalibrated. TSI does not offer recalibration of these meters.
Features and Benefits
- Flow range: 2 to 200 standard L/min (4226-01-01)
- Flow range: 2 to 50 standard L/min (4226-01-02)
- Output (linear): 4-20 mA
- Aluminum flowbody
- Very low pressure drop reduces pump/blower size and power
- 25 ms response time
- Fuel cells
- Plasma gas cutting machines
- Oven purge
- Quick reference
- Not included: Interface cable (p/n 1303775)
- Not included: Fittings (see e-store for available fittings)
- Not included: 12 to 15 VDC power supply (not available from TSI)