PresSura Cleanroom Pressure Controllers 8631-CRC
Request A Quote
The PresSura™ Cleanroom Pressure Controller Model 8631-CRC is designed to maintain a constant pressure differential in cleanrooms. The 8631-CRC measures the actual room pressure differential using TSI’s unique bi-directional pressure sensor. It modulates the exhaust dampers or variable frequency drive to maintain the proper pressure differential. The 8631-CRC can also control the supply air to a constant volume, ensuring proper ventilation of the clean room.
If the pressure differential is too great, too small, or the wrong direction, the 8631-CRC will activate audible and visual alarms. An adjustable alarm delay avoids nuisance alarms when a door is opened.
The 8631-CRC easily integrates to the building management system, using LonWorks®, an analog output of the measured pressure differential and alarm relays.
Features and Benefits
- Maintaining pressure differential called for in Good Manufacturing Practices
- Direct pressure measurement provides continuous monitoring
- Constant volume control of supply ensures proper ventilation
- Second pressure sensor input monitors air lock-corridor pressure differential
- Audible and visual alarms warn staff of unsafe conditions
- Convenient keypad and display support local programming
- Passwords prevent unauthorized access to monitor functions
- Digital interface module
- Flush-mount thermal pressure sensor assembly
- Controller output cable, 25 ft
- Transformer, 120:24 VAC, 25 VA
- Transformer cable, 25 ft