PresSura Hospital Room Pressure Controllers 8630-SC
Request A Quote
The PresSura™ Room Pressure Controller Model 8630-SC is designed to maintain a constant room pressure differential in hospital rooms.
The 8630-SC measures the actual room pressure differential using TSI’s unique, bi-directional pressure sensor. It modulates a damper or the variable frequency drive to maintain a safe pressure differential. If the pressure differential should rise too high, fall too low, or go to the wrong direction, the Model 8630-SC will activate audible and visual alarms. The Model 8630-SC even accepts a volumetric flow measurement, alarming if the ventilation rate is too low.
The 8630-SC features adjustable alarm delays to avoid nuisance alarms. When the room is unoccupied, it can be changed to no isolation mode, de-activating all alarms.
The 8630-SC easily integrates to the building management system using a low alarm relay and an analog output of the measured pressure differential, or digital communications over an RS-485 network using the open MODBUS protocol.
Features and Benefits
- Meets ANSI/ASHRAE/ASHE Standard 170-2008, Ventilation of Health Care Facilities
- Meets The Facility Guidelines Institute (FGI) 2010, Guidelines for Design and Construction of Health Care Facilities
- Meets Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Guidelines for Environmental Infection Control in Health Care Facilities
- Meets United States Pharmacopeia (USP), General Chapter <797>, Guidebook to Pharmaceutical Compounding – Sterile Preparations
- Complies with regulations and standards from US Centers for Disease Control and American Institute of Architects
- Stand-alone room pressure controller ensures system operation
- Direct pressure measurement provides continuous monitoring
- Audible and visual alarms warn staff of unsafe conditions
- Convenient keypad and display support local programming
- Passwords prevent unauthorized access to controller functions
- Accepts key switch to change room mode to neutral/no isolation
- Integrates to building automation system using analog output, relay contacts and RS-485 communications featuring MODBUS protocol
- Hospital rooms requiring negative pressure
- Digital interface module
- Through-the-wall pressure sensor
- Sensor cable, 25 ft
- Transformer, 120:24 VAC, 25 VA
- Transformer cable, 25 ft