PresSura Hospital Room Pressure Controllers 8631-HC-BAC
Request A Quote
The PresSura™ Room Pressure Controller Model 8631-HC-BAC is designed to maintain a constant pressure differential in hospitals. It measures the actual room pressure differential using TSI’s unique, bi-directional pressure sensor, and modulates a damper or variable frequency drive to maintain set point. If the pressure differential is too great, too small, or the wrong direction, the Model 8631-HC-BAC will activate audible and visual alarms.
The Model 8631-HC-BAC also helps avoid nuisance alarms. Adjustable alarm delays allow traffic to enter the room without triggering alarms. Should a noninfectious patient be housed in the room, the nursing staff can set the monitor to no isolation mode, deactivating the alarms.
The Model 8631-HC-BAC easily integrates to the building management system, using BACnet MS/TP, an analog output and alarm relays.
Features and Benefits
- Meets ANSI/ASHRAE/ASHE Standard 170-2008, Ventilation of Health Care Facilities
- Meets The Facility Guidelines Institute (FGI) 2010, Guidelines for Design and Construction of Health Care Facilities
- Meets Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Guidelines for Environmental Infection Control in Health Care Facilities
- Meets United States Pharmacopeia (USP), General Chapter <797>, Guidebook to Pharmaceutical Compounding – Sterile Preparations
- Stand-alone room controller provides system reliability
- Direct pressure measurement provides continuous monitoring
- Audible and visual alarms warn staff of potentially unsafe conditions
- Convenient integral keypad and display support local programming
- Passwords protect unauthorized access to controller functions
- Network communications allow for building-wide control efficiencies
- Hospital rooms requiring negative pressure
- Digital interface module
- Through-the-wall pressure sensor
- Controller output cable, 25 ft
- Transformer, 120:24 VAC, 25 VA
- Transformer Cable, 25 ft