Measurement Solutions for Particles of Every Size
TSI's family of particle sizers are able to measure particle that span a broad size range making them suitable for a wide range of applications.
Submicrometer Particle Sizers from TSI
- TSI’s most versatile aerosol particle sizers provide the highest resolution and accuracy available, boasting the ability to size particles as small as 0.0025 microns and as large as 20 microns while offering up to 167 size channels of resolution in concentrations ranging from 1 to 108 particles per cubic centimeter.
- Included in this family of robust particle sizers is the Scanning Mobility Particle Sizer™ spectrometer, Engine Exhaust Particle Sizer™ spectrometer, and Fast Mobility Particle Sizer™ spectrometer, all of which measure particles in the submicrometer range.
- As such, these aerosol particle sizers from TSI are ideally suited for both industrial measurements and continuous environmental monitoring including such applications as: nanoparticle size characterization, inhalation toxicology research, engine exhaust and transient stack emissions studies, indoor air quality studies, and much more.
Supermicrometer Aerosol Particle Sizers
- Aerosol particle sizers that provide aerodynamic measurements account for differences in particle size, shape and density - information that is critical when determining if a particle will penetrate a filter, be removed by a cyclone, or deposited in the lung.
- TSI’s supermicrometer airborne particle sizers provide high resolution, real-time aerodynamic diameter measurements of particles in the range of 0.5 to 20 microns.
- Included in this category are TSI’s Aerodynamic Particle Sizer® spectrometer, which measures the aerodynamic size of particles and Ultraviolet Aerodynamic Particle Sizer® spectrometer, used to characterize biological and other fluorescing particles.
Particle Sizers and Imaging Solutions
- Global Sizing Velocimeters and Phase Doppler Particle Analyzers from TSI provide simultaneous aerosol size and velocity measurements of droplets, bubbles, and spherical particles up to 200 µm in size using a noninvasive laser light sheet to illuminate, size, and image a region of a particle field.
- Such particle size data can be invaluable in studies related to the design of fuel injectors, inhalers and spray nozzles.
See specific particle sizer product descriptions and application lists for each product by clicking on the links below. Or ask your TSI representative for help selecting the right particle sizer for your application.