Airflow Instruments Multi-Function Anemometer TA465
Request A Quote
The portable, handheld Airflow™ Instruments Multi-Function Anemometer TA465 includes the Straight Probe 964, which designed to measure air velocity, differential pressure, temperature, and humidity. Calculations include air flow, wet bulb, dew point, and turbulence.
Additional optional probes provide the ability to measure VOC, CO and CO2. The probes can be ordered at any time and include a data sheet with certificate of traceability. When its time for servicing, only the probe needs to be returned since all the calibration data is stored within the probe.
Ideal applications include HVAC commissioning and troubleshooting, clean room certification, testing and balancing, ventilation evaluations, thermal comfort studies, IAQ investigations and process air flow testing.
Features and Benefits
- High accuracy over a wide velocity range
- Displays up to five measurements simultaneously
- Optional "smart" plug-in probes, including VOC, CO, CO2 and rotating vane probes
- Large graphic display
- Manual or continuous data logging
- Name test IDs meaningful to you
- Bluetooth communications for transferring data or remote polling
- Fast calibration and repair service - just send the probe
- Instrument with differential pressure sensor
- Straight Probe 964
- Two 1.2-m rubber tubes and static pressure tip
- Hard carrying case
- Four alkaline batteries
- USB cable and LogDat2™ Downloading Software
- Operation and service manual
- Calibration certificate