TSI's Flowmeter Design Team can develop the precise sensor you need to optimize your design.
Leader in Flow Measurement Instrumentation
For half a century, TSI has earned the reputation as a leader in designing and manufacturing flow measurement instrumentation. TSI mass flowmeters and mass flow sensors for gases are used worldwide in laboratory and manufacturing settings, plus embedded applications. TSI flowmeters and embedded flow sensors are optimized for medical applications where accuracy and reliability are a key requirement.
Accurate and Reliable Flowmeters and Flow Sensors
All TSI flowmeters and flow sensors boast the following performance advantages:
- Fast response time – four ms response times are ideal for control applications and measuring tidal volumes with high accuracy
- Fully calibrated – eliminate the need to worry about flowmeter calibration. All TSI flowmeters and flow sensors are characterized against a flow reference and have extensive gas calibrations stored on-board, resulting in highly accurate measurements
- Fully compensated – all TSI flowmeters and flow sensors are temperature compensated and provide an output of mass flow independent of temperature and pressure
TSI Digital Flowmeters Trusted Worldwide in a Variety of Applications
Engineers and scientists use TSI digital flowmeters in applications such as:
- Engineering new product development
- Manufacturing and quality assurance
- Field service
TSI Mass Flow Sensors for Embedded Applications
TSI embedded mass flow sensors are optimized for medical applications with respiratory products being an ideal fit for TSI technology. Since 1983, TSI flow sensors have been used in patient ventilators around the world due to the unique TSI technology and performance. TSI flow sensors are trusted as reliable, accurate, and cost effective for use in ventilator applications ranging from adult to neonatal.