CVV Venturi Valves for SureFlow Controls
Request A Quote
The TSI Model CVV Venturi Valves are designed to mechanically adjust to maintain a constant flow rate in the face of changing duct static pressures meaning that neither controllers or actuators are needed.
The Venturi Valve consists of a cone inside the valve body. A spring automatically positions of the cone on the valve shaft to achieve pressure independence. CVV Venturi Valves have an equal-percentage characteristic over their specified flow rate. A mechanical valve dial permits direct reading of air volume allowing the flow to easily be reset if future requirements change.
Venturi Valves, unlike flow stations, do not require any straight duct runs to maintain flow accuracy. Venturi Valves can be mounted next to an elbow, transitions or branches without affecting accuracy. These volume venturi valves are therefore ideally suited to snorkels, canopies and other constant volume devices.
Venturi Valves must be ordered according to the desired flow rate and pressure drop across the valve.
Features and Benefits
- Pressure independence
- Valve mechanically responds to changing static pressure
- Compact installation with minimal straight duct runs required
- Linear over wide range of flow rates and static pressures
- Multiple valves may be ganged for high air flows
- Combine venturi valves with TSI closed loop face velocity control to ensure safety, comfort and energy efficiency