Intensified CCD Cameras
Request A Quote
Intensified CCD camera model 640000 offers the ultimate integrated detection solution for high resolution, ns-scale time-resolved imaging, particularly for combustion diagnostics, where the signal information emitted from the species is weak. The high 1024 x 1024 pixel array provides the necessary spatial resolution to resolve the intensity profiles given by the various species concentration. The Intensified CCD with an integrated fiber-coupled interline CCD sensor provides a solid, monolithic system, with the optical train firmly put together and in focus. There is no misalignment or out-of-focus operation with this optical train. The Generation 2 image intensifier is specifically suited for the UV wavelength range from 200 nm to 450 nm (with high QE) to detect the combustion species. The camera must be equipped with a UV camera lens to be used for the spectral range of 200 to 450 nm.
Features and Benefits
- USB 3.0 connection with simple Plug & Play connection
- Multi-MHz Readout speeds with rapid image capture for fast transition phenomena analysis and "focusing mode"
- Integrated Digital Delay Generator with comprehensive software controls
- Close-Coupled Gating with around 50 ns provides optical gating speeds to obtain high temporal resolution
- Fiber-optic coupling with high optical throughput without vignetting
- Photocathode gating rate up to 500 kHz Increased Signal to Noise ratio for high speed laser-based experiments
- Cropped sensor mode with specialized acquisition mode to achieve fastest image acquisition rate
- High resolution Gen 2 intensifier with highest available intensifier resolution with QE up to 25% and sensitivity options from 200 nm to 400 nm
- Thermo-Electric cooling down to -40°C ideal for low-light applications
- Photocathode dry gas purge port to provide further EBI reduction for low-light applications