Probe - Transceiver Probe 83mm Diameter 3-Component
Request A Quote
The TR360 Transceiver Probe is a full 3D fiberoptic probe. All three beam pairs are transmitted by the TR360. It operates in the backscatter mode, with receiving optics built in, allowing 3D measurements to be made with minimum optical access. All internal optics are corrected and optimized for the laser wavelengths used. The maximum 61 mm collection aperture provides enhanced SNR of the Doppler signals.
Beam steering and fiber polishing can be performed by the user without the need to return the unit to the factory. A wide variety of interchangeable lenses is available to maximize the versatility of the system. An optional 2.6x beam expander, the XPD60, is available for long stand-off (long focal length) applications. It offers interchangeable lenses for flexibility in use at different stand-off distances.
Please refer to the TSI Fiberoptic Probes Brochure for full details.
Features and Benefits
- Transmits as well as receives the scattered light
- User can perform beam steering in the field
- User can clean/polish the fibers in the field
- All three velocity components are measured simultaneously
- Ideal for limited optical access situations
- Single probe approach to measure all 3 components of velocity
- Turbulence characterization
- Velocity measurement
- Boundary layer flows
- Reynolds stress
- Swirling flows, wake field, vortex interactions
- Accessory kit
- TR360 Transceiver Probe
- 261 mm focal length lens
- Calibration device