SureFlow Adaptive Offset Controller 8682
Request A Quote
The TSI SureFlow™ Adaptive Offset Controller Model 8682 is an excellent laboratory pressure controller, designed to maintain more exhaust from a laboratory than is supplied to it. This negative air balance helps ensure that chemical vapors cannot diffuse outside the laboratory, complying with requirements in NFPA 45-2000 and ANSI Z9.5-2003.
The SureFlow Model 8682 also controls the temperature of the laboratory space by modulating reheat and the supply air volume. Optionally, a room pressure sensor can be connected to the SureFlow Model 8681 controller to correct long-term changes in the building dynamics.
The Model 8682 easily integrates to the building management system using either alarm relays or digital communications. The Model 8682 supports the open MODBUS protocol.
Features and Benefits
- Integrates temperature control into laboratory ventilation control
- Optional LONworks communications
- Stand-alone room pressure control provides system reliability
- Flow tracking control ensures stability in the HVAC system
- Audible and visual alarms warn staff of unsafe conditions
- Network communications allow for building-wide control efficiencies
- Convenient keypad and display support local programming
- Passwords prevent unauthorized access to controller functions
- Digital interface module
- Adaptive offset control module
- Controller output cable, 25 ft
- Transformer, 120:24 VAC, 25 VA
- Transformer cable, 25 ft