SureFlow Static Pressure Controller 8682-ST
Request A Quote
The TSI SureFlow™ Static Pressure Controller Model 8682-ST is designed to maintain constant duct static pressure in up to five independent ducts.
The 8682-ST measures the pressure differential using a pressure transducer. It is easily configured to accept different pressure transducer ranges, allowing it to be used for almost any duct.
The 8682-ST will independently modulate dampers or variable frequency drives to maintain the proper duct static pressure in up to five separate systems. If the any of the static pressures are too great or too small, the 8682-ST will activate audible and visual alarms. An adjustable alarm delay avoids nuisance alarms from short-term transient conditions.
The 8682-ST easily integrates to the building management system using alarm relays, an analog output of the measured static pressure, or digital communications. The Model 8682-ST supports the open MODBUS protocol.
Features and Benefits
- Maintaining constant static pressure minimizes fan operating costs
- Single controller for five systems minimizes installed cost of controls
- Direct pressure measurement provides continuous monitoring
- Audible and visual alarms warn staff of unsafe conditions
- Easy communication to building management system
- Convenient keypad and display support local programming
- Passwords prevent unauthorized access to controller functions
- Energy efficiency
- Laboratory safety
- Laboratory comfort
- Digital interface module
- DDC summing panel
- Transformer, 120:24 VAC, 25 VA
- Transformer cable, 25 ft