SureFlow Static Pressure Controllers 8635-ST
Request A Quote
The SureFlow™ Static Pressure Controller Model 8635-ST is designed to maintain a constant duct static pressure. The 8635-ST controller measures the actual static pressure using a pressure transducer. The 8635-ST controller is easily configured to accept different pressure transducer ranges, allowing it to be used for almost any duct.
The 8635-ST controller will modulate a damper or variable frequency drive to maintain the proper duct static pressure.
The 8635-ST easily integrates to the building management system using alarm relays, an analog output of the measured static pressure, or digital communications. The 8635-ST supports the open MODBUS protocol.
Features and Benefits
- Maintaining constant static pressure minimizes fan operating costs
- Direct pressure measurement provides continuous monitoring
- Audible and visual alarms warn staff of unsafe conditions
- Easy communication to building management system
- Convenient keypad and display support local programming
- Passwords prevent unauthorized access to controller functions
- Digital interface module
- Transformer, 120:24 VAC, 25 VA
- Transformer cable, 25 ft
- (Requires Pressure Transducer, Static Tip and Mounting Flange for Static Tip - not included)