Ventilation Test Instruments
Multi-Function Ventilation Meters
Measures velocity, volume and temperature; Includes variable time constant, sampling and statistics functions and data logging.
Fast, Accurate and Reliable Ventilation Testing Results
TSI's full line of industrial ventilation test instruments are designed to accurately and reliably measure a wide variety of parameters important in monitoring and maintaining indoor environments. Our instruments are optimized for ease-of-use, yet offer an range of advance capabilities including data logging, that are critical in ensuring quality commercial ventilation.
Industrial Ventilation Made Simple and Reliable
- Monitor Indoor Environments - TSI ventilation testing instruments are designed to accurately and reliably measure a wide array of parameters critical to investigating indoor environments. Typical measurements include air velocity, flow, temperature, humidity, pressure and CO2.
- Rugged and Reliable - Since we introduced our first portable meter in 1973, TSI has been a recognized leader in commercial ventilation test instruments, providing precise measurement you can count on.
- Easy and Worry Free HVAC Testing - TSI meters enhance your effectiveness on the job site. Large displays are easy to read. Operation is fast and simple. Want a measurement? Just push the button.
Professional Ventilation Testing Solutions that Save Time and Money
Our high performance air velocity meters, micromanometers, capture hoods and indoor air quality meters are in a class by themselves when it comes to HVAC testing.
- Highly accurate throughout a wide range, including low flows, resulting in improved performance and reliable information on critical applications
- Best-in-class data management for logging and downloading user-generated reports, helping to solve problems and ultimately saving time and money
- Fast turnaround calibration and repair with exceptional customer support