IAQ-Calc Indoor Air Quality Meters 7535
This unit has been discontinued as of December 31, 2011.
TSI's IAQ-Calc™ Indoor Air Quality Meter 7535 is an outstanding instrument for investigating and monitoring indoor air quality (IAQ). The 7535 model is a cost-effective meter for carbon dioxide (CO2) measurements. The proprietary TSI LogDat2 software permits easy transfer of data to a computer. Data can be reviewed on-screen, or downloaded to a computer for easy report generation. Statistics function displays average, maximum and minimum values, and the number of recorded samples.
Features and Benefits
- Low-drift NDIR CO2 sensor for stable, accurate readings
- Sampling function records multiple point measurements
- Ergonomic, overmolded case design
- Verify building HVAC system performance
- Examine building IAQ conditions to optimize worker productivity
- Comply with regulations and guidelines
- Hard carrying-case
- (4) AA alkaline batteries
- Operation and service manual
- NIST calibration certificate
- LogDat2™ downloading software with USB cable