Manual Velocity Calibrator with Pressure Transducer 1128
Request A Quote
The TSI Model 1128 Manual Velocity Calibrator is a lower cost version of the Calibrator available for use with the popular IFA 300 research anemometer. It can be used with any anemometer and with a wide range of thermal anemometry probe types and sizes.
The Model 1128 calibrator offers several advanced features. For one, its exclusive flow nozzle design exhibits a flat velocity profile over a broad dynamic range. For another, it has a probe mounting system that handles any type of probe and probe support with the utmost positioning flexibility, essential for yaw and pitch calibrations.
The user has a choice of three pressure transducers for use with this calibrator: 0 to 10 mm Hg, 0 to 100 mm Hg, or 0 to 1000 mm Hg for velocity ranges of 0.05 to 50 m/s, 0.15 to 140 m/s, or 0.5 m/s to Mach 1, respectively.
Features and Benefits
- Works with one-, two-, or three-sensor probes
- Probe mounts for yaw/pitch calibration
- Works with any thermal anemometer
- Accepts a wide range of thermal anemometry probes and probe supports
- Choice of three pressure transducers
- General purpose thermal anemometry probe calibration