Request A Quote
TSI's ThermalPro software is a comprehensive software package for data acquisition and analysis performance for the IFA-300 thermal anemometry system. The software gives users complete control of IFA-300 Research Constant Temperature Anemometers, for data acquisition of various air and/or water probes. The software also analyzes 1-, 2- or 3-sensor probe data and provides calibration and temperature correction, as well as adjusting the overheat ratio (operating resistance), signal conditioning, and operating mode control.
The software serves four key functions: control, calibration, data acquisition and analysis. For control, it configures and monitors up to 16 anemometer channels. Bridge optimization technology eliminates the need for bridge frequency response tuning.
An A/D converter handles analog data acquisition. The software controls digitizing rates and other key operating parameters, in addition to collecting supplementary data such as pressure, temperature and location (when a traverse system is used).
Data analysis includes time history and probability distributions for up to three channels, mean velocity and turbulence intensity calculations, complete statistics for 1-, 2-, or 3-sensor probes and other key parameters.
With a TSI model 1129 or 1128 calibrator and an IFA-300, the software simplifies probe calibration. It automates calibrator set-up, records velocity from the calibrator's pressure transducer, and changes the calibrator velocity.
Features and Benefits
- Comprehensive data acquisition and analysis for thermal anemometry applications
- Microsoft Windows 7-based operation
- Provides results in mean, turbulent intensity, frequency spectrum and other statistics
- Analyzes data from one-, two- or three-sensor probes
- Controls the TSI-automated calibrator
- Controls the TSI family of probe traverse systems
- Accurate calibration of sensors, including yaw and pitch calibrations
- Streamlines thermal anemometry applications for gaseous or liquid flow measurements
- Complete control over thermal anemometry experiments, in either air flows or water flows
- Ability to integrate data from other sources with thermal anemometry data
- Detailed measurement and analysis of three-dimensional flows