PowerView Plus 11MP Camera
TSI PowerView™ Plus 11MP Camera is a multi-bit, 11-megapixel, digital CCD camera designed exclusively for global flow measurements. It offers 4008 × 2672 pixel resolution with a pixel size of 7.4 µm x 7.4 µm, operates at 4.2 frames per second and provides a 12-bit output. With an extremely low noise level and high signal quality, it can image large flow fields with very high resolution. The 11 MP camera incorporates a built-in mask that protects the CCD circuitry from serious damage due to laser light reflections, making it ideally suited for imaging laser-illuminated flows.
Thanks to high signal quality and low noise, this latest-generation camera is ideal for global flow measurements using PIV. Other features, such as short frame straddling times and high quantum efficiency, make it appropriate for the most demanding PIV and PLIF applications. The 11MP camera is fitted with an F-mount lens mount and comes standard with a Nikon® 28-mm lens, 64-bit CameraLink® interface and all interface cables.
Features and Benefits
- 11 million pixel resolution, the highest in the industry
- 12-bit dynamic output for PIV and PLIF applications
- Frame rate up to 4.2 fps.
- Configure for single and dual camera (stereo) arrangements
- The 64-bit CameraLink camera interface allows for full image transfer at full frame rate of the camera (single and dual)
- Completely compatible with other cameras from the PowerView Plus camera family
- Built-in mask to protect CCD circuitry
- Compact size and lightweight
- PIV applications for large measurement regions
- PLIF application
- Combined PIV and PLIF applications
- MicroPIV applications
- Model 11MP Camera
- Built-in protective mask
- Camera lens
- Frame grabber
- Power supply and cables
- All necessary interface cables