PresSura Hospital Room Pressure Monitors 8630-PM
Request A Quote
The PresSura™ Room Pressure Monitor Model 8630-PM is an excellent hospital isolation room pressure monitor.
A stand-alone monitor, the Model 8630-PM measures the actual room pressure differential using TSI’s unique, bi-directional pressure sensor. If the pressure differential is too great, too small, or the wrong direction, the Model 8630-PM will activate audible and visual alarms.
The 8630-PM features adjustable alarm delays to avoid nuisance alarms. When the room is unoccupied, the Model 8630-PM can be changed to no isolation mode, de-activating all alarms.
The 8630-PM easily integrates to the building management system using a low alarm relay, an analog output of the measured pressure differential, or digital communications. The 8630-PM supports the open MODBUS protocol.
Features and Benefits
- Meets ANSI/ASHRAE/ASHE Standard 170-2008, Ventilation of Health Care Facilities
- Meets The Facility Guidelines Institute (FGI) 2010, Guidelines for Design and Construction of Health Care Facilities
- Meets Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Guidelines for Environmental Infection Control in Health Care Facilities
- Meets United States Pharmacopeia (USP), General Chapter <797>, Guidebook to Pharmaceutical Compounding – Sterile Preparations
- Stand-alone room pressure monitor verifies system operation
- Direct pressure measurement provides continuous monitoring
- Audible and visual alarms warn staff of unsafe conditions
- Convenient keypad and display support local programming
- Passwords prevent unauthorized access to controller functions
- Hospital rooms that require negative pressure
- Digital interface module
- Through-the-wall pressure sensor
- Sensor cable, 25 ft
- Transformer, 120:24 VAC, 25 VA
- Transformer cable, 25 ft